The Synergy Jeep JL/JLU/JT Front Track Bar relocation bracket is the definitive fix for a lifted JL or JT. When lifting beyond 2” it becomes critical to correct several important areas of the suspension geometry. By raising the track bar mount at the axle side we can simultaneously re-center the axle under the vehicle and raise the roll center height to improve the stability of the lifted Jeep. When we flatten out the angles of the drag link and track bar at ride height, we minimize axle shift during suspension travel. This bracket completes the package for our Stage 3 system, and combines with our proven drag link to create the 8811-01 JL/JLU/JT Steering Correction Kit.
- 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL / JLU
- 20+ Jeep JT Gladiator
- Correctly re-centers front axle at 3” lift height without a track bar
- Raises vehicle roll center height for improved stability and reduced body roll.
- Lessens track bar angle to improve geometry
- Raises front track bar 3.125" from stock location.
- Laser cut and CNC formed from 3/16 and 1/4 inch steel for precision fit and maximum durability.
- Securely indexes to the factory track bar bracket and reinforces with additional attachment points.
- Raises axle side sway bar mounting holes to improve geometry for lifted Jeeps.
- 100 percent bolt-on design assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- No cutting or drilling required.
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- 8800-01 Jeep JL/JLU/JT Heavy Duty Drag Link
- Must run drag link in high steer configuration, flipped above knuckle, to use this bracket.
- 8875-01 adjustable front track bar recommended for lifts 3” or higher.
- Minimum of 3” bump stop spacing required.
- Minimum 4.75” wheel backspacing required to clear drag link in flipped position.