Overland Plus JT Short Rear Upper Control Arms (2 Adjustable Arms). Over new Overland Plus control arms offer Giiro joints at both ends of your control arms, while still being fully adjustable. The Giiro Joint is a dual durometer, self centering joint, that is maintenance free.
The outside part of the bushing is softer, to isolate road noise and vibrations and allow the bushing to articulate. It has 13.3 degree of movement in each direction, or 26.6 degrees combined per bushing. Since we use these bushing at both ends, you have over 50 degrees of unrestricted movement.
The inside area of the bushing is harder and teflon infused to act as a bearing surface for the center pin which is free to twist as the suspension moves up and down. Combined with our 1/8 wall tubing, premium tube insert, 5/16s thick welded housing and a forged adjuster, you have the Ultimate control arms available. And with our LIFETIME warranty, these are the best and last set of control arms you will need.
- COR-1710103 - JT Rear Uppers
- Center to Center STOCK = 16.375 inch
- Center to Center MIN = 16.0625 inch
- Center to Center MAX = 17.4375 inch
- All Clayton Off Road Inc. control arms carry a lifetime, no questions asked warranty against bending or breaking.
- Adjustable Short Control Arms
- Maintenance Free Giiro Joints
- Dual Durometer, Self-Centering
- Bolt In Design
- GIIRO Joints To Isolate Road Noise & Vibration
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made In the USA!