Over new Overland Plus control arms offer Giiro joints at both ends of your control arms, while still being fully adjustable. The Giiro Joint is a dual durometer, self centering joint, that is maintenance free. The outside part of the bushing is softer, to isolate road noise and vibrations and allow the bushing to articulate.
It has 13.3 degree of movement in each direction, or 26.6 degrees combined per bushing. The inside area of the bushing is harder and teflon infused to act as a bearing surface for the center pin which is free to twist as the suspension moves up and down. And with our Lifetime warranty, these are the best and last set of control arms you will need.
These adjustable upper JL arms will work on both a 2dr or 4dr model. All Clayton Off Road Inc. control arms carry a lifetime, no questions asked warranty against bending or breaking.
- Center to Center STOCK = 20.100"
- Center to Center MIN = 19.130"
- Center to Center MAX = 20.625"
- Adjustable Short Control Arms
- Maintenance Free Giiro Joints
- Dual Durometer, Self-Centering
- Bolt In Design
- Giiro Joints To Isolate Road Noise and Vibration
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Fits: 2018 and Up Jeep Wrangler JL