The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use FOX's race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find race-proven performance valving technology, Internal Floating Piston (IFP), in a mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body - 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating - Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal Reservoir - Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components - Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving - Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings - Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Mounting - Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits