Complete set of patented, made-in-the-USA, rebuildable Dynatrac HD Balljoints™. Dynatrac HD BallJoints are the strongest, most durable and highest quality available anywhere, featuring heat-treated high-strength billet bodies with chromoly stems. The heat-treated, precision-ground stainless steel ball meets military specifications. Unique seals prevent contamination, and the ball joints have greasable fittings and Teflon-coated wear points to provide a long, durable life. Dynatrac BallJoints are rebuildable -- they can be rebuilt on the vehicle with common hand tools.
This part number fits several applications:
- 1994-1999 Dodge 2500/3500 4x4
- 1992-1997 Ford F-350 4x4 (straight-axle Dana 60 only)
- 1999-2017 Ford F-250/350 Super Duty 4x4
- 1999-2004 Ford F-450/550 4x4
- 1999-2005 Ford Excursion 4x4
- Dynatrac Pro 60 (Type I and Type II knuckles)
NOTE: These will not fit axles with RCV axle shafts. For Dana 60 balljoints with clearance for RCV shafts, please click here to select Part Number DA60-2X3050-E.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov