A simple and low cost solution for bump stops on your Jeep. Here is how it works: This kit can be installed with our Urethane Bump Stops or King Shocks 2" air bump, this gives you the option to upgrade to air bumps down the road if you're Not quite there yet.
- Ideal for limiting up travel - preventing damage from bottoming out
- Affordable and Complete kit
- Proven heavy duty construction
- Laser cut pieces key together for easy assembly
- 2 Axle side bump stop pads
- 2 Frame gussets
- Includes axle side bump pads
- Welding Required
- Unpainted Finish
- Sold As A Kit
- Requires cutting and welding to install this product.
- This product should be cycled Before use to confirm the bump stop is mounted in the correct position for your vehicle build to prevent unexpected damage out on the trail.
- Air bumps usually requires a Nitrogen charge of 75 to 120 lbs after installation.
- Will Not work with the Fox type air bumps cans!