Adjustable sway bar links allow you to properly adjust your 2018 and up Jeep Wrangler JL sway bars. Part number COR-5109100 is intended to be used with our 2.5, JL lift kits. This link is adjustable so it shoudl work on shorter adn taller lifts.
Since 2001, Clayton Off Road has been setting the standards for long-arm suspension kits. In November 2002, we became the first suspension manufacturer to offer long-arm suspensions for all four of the major Jeep models, TJ, XJ, WJ and ZJ.
- Correct swaybar geometry on lifted vehicles and improve suspension performance on- and off-road
- Maintain proper balance between front and rear swaybars for safer, more predictable on-road driving
- Tension-free rod ends offer 45 degrees of mounting alignment for reduced wear on related components
- Variable length design allows you to accurately set swaybar operating angle
- Zinc plating applied for corrosion resistance
- Fits: 2018 and Up Jeep Wrangler JL